Toes in the Sand
by Jaybird Quilts in Tula Pink Daydreamer
Announcing our first Block of the Month here at the Barn – “Toes in the Sand” by Jaybird Quilts, featuring Tula Pink’s Daydreamer fabrics! You'll be dreaming of your toes in the sand when you get this beauty finished!
This Block of the Month design features 12 unique blocks all created with the Hex N More Ruler, and there are no pesky Y seams! Each month you'll create two blocks from the same design but two different colorways. Creative fabric placement will make the quilt appear to have 24 different blocks.
This BOM quilt program features all Tula Pink fabrics, including Tula Pink Solids, True Colors, Linework, and the highly anticipated Daydreamer to be released late 2021. All of the pieces are rotary cut from fabric strips and machine pieced. Toes in the Sand is a Twin-size quilt, 64" x 84". You can enlarge this kit to make a Queen size quilt, 97" x 96".
THIS BOM INCLUDES:
* All of the fabric to create 24 unique blocks using Tula Pink's Daydreamer, Lineworks, True Colors & Solids, plus borders for a "Twin" 64" x 84” quilt top
* “Toes in the Sand” pattern book that includes full color directions, detailed diagrams, and full-size templates for a Twin-size 64" x 84" quilt plus bonus directions to make a Queen sized quilt top.
*Supplies and instructions to create a project bag for all your completed blocks
* Monthly in-person sew-along class with tips & tricks in our new Texas Quilt Barn classroom
* Exclusive access to a private Texas Quilt Barn “Toes in the Sand” Facebook page so you can share and get feedback from others in the program and communicate with our team quickly.
* A free gift for each registered participant
* Attendance in class each month will earn you a chance to win 50% off your backing fabric!
****The Hex N More ruler is not required, but is highly recommended and is sold separately.****
You also have a choice of matching backing fabric. There are three color options for Saturdaze, the 108" wideback from the Daydreamer fabric line. Choose either Guava, Pineapple or Lagoon. These fabrics have been purchased already, so there is a finite amount! If you're interested, choose NOW, I promise they will sell out.
Costs: One-Time Reservation fee of $24.95** to reserve your spot! A monthly fee of $19.95 for in-person class. If you are unable to attend in person or would prefer to have your kits mailed monthly, a shipping fee of $8 per month to US domestic locations. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping to international locations.
Monthly fee will be charged automatically to your credit card on the 4th of each month for those participants not participating in the on-site instruction, starting in January 2022. Your last payment will be in January 2023.
“Toes in the Sand” will be a monthly sew-a-long, starting in January 2022(see * below) and finishing in January, 2023. In-person instruction will be held in our new classroom on the second Wednesday of each month from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Each class will be led by Stacia FitzSimon, an experienced Jaybird quilter, who is very comfortable with helping you achieve beautiful blocks.
In our large classroom, each participant will have two spacious work tables with LED lighting and a comfortable, ergonomic chair. The classroom also has large counter-height cutting tables and oversized ironing boards with irons. As you complete your blocks each month use our design walls to stand back and admire your beautiful blocks.
If you aren’t local to La Grange, overnight accommodations are available in our beautiful retreat center. Reservations can be made by contacting Kerry at email@example.com or by calling 979-242-2442.
Signups are open now, but don’t delay - we only have limited spots available for this gorgeous quilt.
* We aim to deliver in time for the start date; however, as the global supply chain continues to be strained, please be advised if the Daydreamer fabric is running late, the BOM delivery may be slightly delayed. These are circumstances beyond our control.
** Reservation fee is non-refundable. By reserving your spot in the BOM, you are committing to purchase the full “Toes in The Sand” quilt Block of the Month program. Cancellations or requests for refunds are not available.